Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blog-virgin No More

Well, there you have it. I finally have a blog. I figured it was about time. I knew that I had wanted a blog for some time now but I had to decide on the perfect timing. What could be more perfect than the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Yes, the big Olevels are finally over so I would consider myself free from the chains of torture that my friends and I experienced during secondary school. Hence I name my blog 'My New Endeavour'. Fancy, eh? However, I am not so sure that I would be upholding the responsibilities of owning a blog for long. My friends would know that technology is not really my thing. So I could possibly be terminating my blog when I start my tertiary level. Or, if i suddenly develop a certain liking to blogging, I might consider pursuing it further. I guess only time will tell. Until then I hope you enjoy viewing my blog. PS: my blog would not be too fancy for a little while. I'm still trying to get a hang of it. By the way, check out the 'Know This' section that I will be leaving with at the end of every blog. It's just fun to know certain stuff.


Know this: When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.