Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where the Grass is Always Greener

Last weekend, my extended family and I had a gathering to celebrate my cousin's birthday at Sentosa. I had so much fun. I especially love my little cousin Hannan aka Nannan. How I wish he would never ever grow up. That cutest damn little thing. At that point in time I really needed a good dose of them. School had really taken a toll on me. (It still is.) Spending time with them always make my own problems go away.
Here are some pictures of that special special day!

There are so many more things I have and want to update about- the SAJC Open House and the Blood Donation drive! So until next time.
By the way, went to catch Meet Dave with my familty yesterday. It was worth it!
Know this: Every year, the moon moves 1/2 an inch further from the earth.