Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Let 'Em Say You Ain't Beautiful...

A couple of significant events had occured this June holiday, which I have yet to update about. But not today. There was my secondary school reunion and the CIP at Changi with my track buddies (I had to wake up at 4 in the freaking a.m for that!). But I'll update about that some other time.
I came up with a study plan for the holidays, so I have to stick to it as best as I can, if I intend to finish my revision in time for the Block Test 2. It has been helpful because it reminds me how much I still have to go in my revision and how much time I have left. Urgency and pressure have always helped me study more effectively, unfortunately. Boy, nothing can really explain the immense joy in cancelling off the topics you have covered on that piece of paper. I call it the 'stroke of pure bliss'. I try to keep up with it, really, I promise, but my family keeps having these dinner outings. And a girl's gotta eat! So I tag along and my whole study plan for the day is messed up! I am about 2 days behind in my revision schedule so I really have to start kicking into full gear, man.
But one should not neglect one's responsibilities as a blog-owner. So here I am to tell you that I am still breathing.
Besides, I'd like to think that it is important for me to post about stuff like these because I believe that it is always good to know that you are not the only one struggling and pressing for time. Revision period is always an ordeal, but one can definitely take comfort in knowing that everyone is in the same deep pile of shit as you are. You are not alone, my friends!

Know this: The hardest bone in the human body is the jawbone.