Friday, October 30, 2009

I've Got 99 Problems But the Bitch Ain't One

A bizzare day at the library today. But having a bizzare day at the library isn't so bizzare.
Anyway, I'm currently having a dilemma. I know it is suicical to omit certain topics for the big As. But what if you know that you won't attempt that question. I'm talking about the China chapter in my history. I spent one whole day understanding it but I haven't exactly memorised it yet. So should I waste my time memorising it when I know for sure that I will not attempt the China question? If your answer is no (which is my answer too!), then I would have wasted that whole day studying something absolute irrelevant... But then again, if I know I will 100% not do the question, I should not waste anymore time on it. You said it, sister!
Here's another predicament. For 3 of the topics, there are 2 parts to them: the causes and consequences. I've studied the causes portions, but not the consequences parts. Can I leave those out too?! I can't leave so many parts out, you know! It's just that I don't think I want to take in any new information at this point, but muster the ones that I already know.
I have to choose 3 questions out of 5. What if 4 of the questions go like this: 1) China, 2) Consequence, 3) Consequence, 4)Consequence?! I will slit my throat with my plastic ruler and just bleed to death. I don't have much time, you guys.... What should I do?! What should I do?!
Gosh, I'm about to have a panic attack. Breathe in...And out..One more time, in...And out.
And, I freakin' need glasses! I can't see anything beyond 2 meters with clarity that I had taken for granted. Everything's such a blur. And the world is such a scary place when you're all alone and all you see are blurred faces.
Anywho, hope your revision is going swell!

Know this: Koala Bears sleep an average of 22 hours a day, 2 hours more than the sloth. (well, 2 hours less than me after the As.)