Monday, December 17, 2007

My Current Stable Status


Ahh, finally I'm starting to appreciate and embrace the true meaning of the holidays. I have found ways to keep myself occupied lately. Mostly I spend time with my family, which is not irregular for me as we always go out together every week even when it isn't the holidays. Sometimes we rent DVDs to watch together. Recently I watched a Thailand movie, I think, called 'Alone'. I must say, one of the best plots I have every viewed hence one of the best movies I have ever watched. I love it when there is an unexpected twist at the end. As the very imaginative person that I am, I usually am able to predict the ending of the movie. It requires thinking out of the box. But this time, the director really went 10 steps ahead of me. Bravo! My all-so generous father just bought all my siblings including me a brand new handphone. Mine is the Nokia 6500 classic, $198. Really thankful for it-- thanks, father! I fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it. It just spoke to me. I also went shopping with my family to Ang Mo Kio and my all- time fave, Toa Payoh. I bought quite a few affordable outfits. Quality over quantity.
Yesterday we went to the National Museum. Really was an eye- opener. Naturally I took a lot of photos with my brand new cell. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take photos when we enter the galleries, which was unbelievably amazing. Kuddos to whoever built the damn place!
Well I'm off to enjoy the rest of my holidays. Sure do hope the same for everyone!

Know This: Every day is about 55 billionths of a second longer than the day before it. (Then freakin' live it!)