Monday, January 21, 2008

The Search is Over

I have been feeling better with only 10% of mucus still stuck in my throat. Not too bad if you ask me. The magic healing powers of Panadol prevails. My father just bought a brand new set of computer stuff, so that is cool. No more frustrating lagging issues or having to literally bang on the monitor so as to have the screen appear. Pathetic, huh?
Everlasting Love


The Bohemian Slip- ons


Anyway, pertaining to the title of this post, I have found the Bohemian sandals I wanted. I headed to Bugis with mother dearest and went looking for the damn sandals. Well, I wouldn't really qualify it as 'sandals' but more like slip- ons, which I personally was never an avid fan of. I made an exception for this pair as I was already very desperate and I only had $20 to spare for a pair of sandals, my mother had warned me. The sandals only cost $16.90 and I really love the design in the front. Maybe when I grow tired of it or when my father gets his pay, I might look for another one. Call me materialistic. Thereafter, met up with my Dad and brother at Toa Payoh.
O'levels results are coming out soon. I am so anxious and insecure.I think I would be twice as nervous once I know the exact date that we have to collect the results at school. I hope I do well enough to get into a junior college. My whole extended family are counting on me to be admitted into one. I love you guys, but it's easier said than done, dears. I guess only time will tell.
Something odd happened yesterday. It really got me thinking.

Photos courtesy by My Brother, Rosalehin Rosli


My Nasi Lemak Lunch Drunk on Ice- Tea? Mommy dearest and I
Photographer..
likes his Mee Kichap.
Know this: A group of ravens is called a murder.