Friday, January 18, 2008

Under the Weather

I hate being sick. I am not sure of anybody that 'enjoys' being sick, but I mean I really really loathe it. I could not sleep last night, tossing and turning. My throat is closing up, lips are dry and nose is sore from my aggresiveness as I tried to remove the mucus from my nostrils. I feel so weak and the damn Breachol medicine I have been taking ain't doing anything to improve my condition. I have also been eating Hacks every hour to soothe my throat. I'm pissed off, man!
On a lighter note, I have lost my appetite for everything. I didn't even finish my breakfast. Hence hopefully I can shave a couple pounds as I cut down on those junk food in my fridge. I have a tub full of chocolate ice- cream that I have only devoured once that is waiting for me to get better so that I can eat it again!
Anyway, two nights ago I had this strange dream. I dreamt that I was pregnant! Weird, huh? And at that time, I haven't sat for my Olevels yet, so when I do sit for it, my pregnancy would be very visible. But everyone was supportive. The dream was so intense.
Also, I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately. Here is one of my favourite malay songs, sung my Achik Spin and Siti Nordiana. Achik has the most soothing voice sung in malay. Love him!

Enjoy... Memori Berkasih (Memory of Love)


Know this: A kangaroo can't jump unless it's tail is touching the ground.