Saturday, February 2, 2008

Family is Everything

Recently, I was out shopping with mother dearest. Out of the blue, I saw an acquitance of mine, a boy to be specific. Naturally, I panicked, realising the fact that I was not with my "cool" friends but my mother instead. However, as I hid with my mother behind the shoe racks, I saw that he too was with his mother. He even helped her carry her groceries. I thought it was such a pleasant and sweet sight.
It was then that I realise that boys are more endearing when seen with their family instead of their friends. We get to see the lighter side of them. I even think that guys are more attractive going out with their flesh and blood, seeing them interact and spend quality time together. Of course it is not conventionally "cool" to be seen with your family, but it goes to show that to them, family is everything.

Here is a scene from Grey's Anatomy, starring Callie Torres and Mark Sloan.
"To some men, family is everything."




Know this: A blue whale's heart only beats nine times per minute.