Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CT (Crunch Time aka Common Tests)

Common tests are on the first week of the school re-opening. I am very anxious and scared. I do not think I have time to complete my revision. Even if I do, it might not be very substantial or enough for me to sit for the papers feeling prepared.
Looking at my Continual Assessment results, they are not really grades that I should be proud of. Therefore, I have to do well for my CTs to cover up those bad grades. I need more time. I know, it is so contradictory that I say there is not enough time to study, when I take time to post about this. I just feel so frustrated that I feel the need to pen this down. Also, I hope this serves as a reminder to those who may be feeling the same way, that you are not alone. I am scared too.
Other than studying for the tests, we also have the Project Work to worry about. The Written Report is due soon and my group has not even consolidated our research. We have not done a single interview, any surveys but the questions are all prepared. Well, most of them are at least. I have to vet them and send them out to Ms Soh for her vetting. So many things to do, so little time. I was just thinking, this would be the perfect time to die. Before you contact the police, I assure you this is not my suicide note. I am just very overwhelmed with everything.
I still want to catch up with my secondary friends, whom I miss all so dearly. I want to go out with my family and shop. I want to go out with my JC friends and gossip. I just do not get it. Where did time fly to? And where was I when time took its flight?
All I know is, time is merciless-- it waits for no one. This is it, us against time. But we have to do it. It will be quality over quantity. Use the time you have wisely and productively. Remember to take breaks, also.
I am waking up at 9am in the morning tomorrow to have a head start in my revision. This is it. It's crunch time.

Know this: Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time. (How I wished I could multi-task like him. I could save so much time.)