Saturday, June 28, 2008

Like the Whole World is Lifted Off My Shoulders Now

The grueling days are over. My chains of torture have been unlocked and now I face freedom. I do not have to experience the ruthless ordeal anymore. I can watch television now!
Common Tests are over baby! I am glad. No more burning the midnight oil, missing countless number of favourite television shows and sleep deprivation. I am happy.
But of course, this joy is but temporary because, not long after it will be the Promotional Examinations. I will have an earlier revision period for that, since now I know, cramming information in the 11th hour is too nerve-wrecking that your anxiety overwhelms your ability to hold the information in your head. Constant glances to the clock, 2:12am, 2:46am and than 3:17am? And your body just goes, 'I think it's time to sleep'. I want to have head-starts so at least my body will have ample rest for the paper the next day.
The collection of the results is a whole different story of course. I just hope I do not fail too many subjects. See, I did not even wish for me to pass everything, although it is tacit. I pray for good grades every night after finishing my revision and before going to sleep. But the fact is, JC life is so hard that a sub-pass is extolled. Grades bearing range from 45- 50 is already considered a pass, an E grade. Not that the standards are too low, but JC corriculum is just too damn hard. And it is indubious that I am not alone in this. But Allah will never give us something that we cannot handle. So let this CTs be a slap in the face and let us all work harder for the ultimate A levels.
Wow, a lot has happened since I last updated. I just do not know where to start. Hence, I will not share what happened lest I miss a significant portion of my holiday that I may not be able to recall as of now. So as far as you are concerned, I am still alive and kicking, I am still blogging and I am ecstatic because the Common Tests are over.
So cheer up and have a good 1-minute laugh at this super hilarious and adorable video. And remember 'Blood [buhlud] is not funny.'



Know this: The smile is the most frequently used facial expression. A smile can use anywhere from a pair of 5 to 53 facial muscles.