Saturday, June 28, 2008

Plenty on the Horizon

As you probably would have noticed, the trauma from the CTs has made miss blogging so much. So before I hit the books again, to complete some unfinished holiday assignments, I shall blog my ass of.
I remember telling myself during the ordeal, to just do it and at the end of the day, it will all be worth it. I hate it when there is nothing to look forward to after such hardship. I will have no motivation whatsoever to help me get through with it.
So as I take my short 2-minute breaks in between my revision, I think of all the things that are on the horizon. Firstly, SAJC College Day is coming up some time next month. A day away from the school curriculum is always a blessing, trust me. On College Day there will be food and games. Plenty to look forward to, if you ask me! Then on the 4th, there'll be my Pre-University Seminar outing with my SG 10. We'll be going for this concert at Hwa Chong. I cannot wait to see everybody again and to watch the concert. On the 5th, there will be this malay thing at Tampines JC. A day out with my girls always turn out to be a ball of fun. And of course, there will be Rapture, an SAJC Dance Society Production, at the Esplanade! I cannot wait to go shopping for the outfit for the big day. It will be at the end of the July and I am uber excited for it.
I will post up pictures for each of the events above for you, my very much appreciated readers. For now, I shall post up some over- due pictures. These were taken during the Malay Cultural Society "bonding session" umpteen years ago. I thought it would be rather lame and pathetic at first, but it turned out to be a lot of fun, and my team came in 2nd place for the competition. I got reacquainted with my malay culture that day. Which reminds me, my malay Alevel oral is this upcoming Monday. We are going right after the RJC students. Imagine how high the bar will be set and how much I, the average, will have to live up to. Frankly, I am breaking a sweat of panic. Nevertheless, I shall try my very damn best. Wish me luck!
Photos courtesy of Farhana, the senior in black. A fun day courtesy of the MCS seniors and Cikgu Zahrina.
Know this: Next to man, the porpoise is the most intelligent creature on earth.

Porpoise