Saturday, August 9, 2008

Racial Harmony 2008

Goodness gracious! Racial Harmonay Day was almost a bi-gee-lion years ago! Nevertheless, I have decided to post about it. Better late than never. Not many people got dressed for the occassion, unfortunately. But it was fun nonetheless.
Side-tracking a little. I had a blast with my friends yesterday. We did a lot of catching up and up-dating. I had an insight of the many things that are going through in their lives and a better perspective of the things that are going through mine. Thank you girls for the great advice. It was fun, as it has always been between us. I really hope we can do it more often. Taking a stroll down memory lane is always exciting. Love you girls. Until I get the pictures from dear Nurul, I will post these Racial Harmony Day pictures.


And yes... HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO ALL AND TO SINGAPORE, HAPPY 43RD!

Know this: A giraffe is able to clean its ears with its own tongue.

No comments: