Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rapture 2008

A night out with the girls at the Esplanade to witness a dance society production- Rapture, on the 30th of July, was nothing but fun! I had a blast. The songs were great, the dancers were great, the performances were great, the atmosphere was fan-tas-tic! Plus, we could see everyone dress-up for this event. As for the guest appearances such as the Team SAJC rugby boys, they absolutely blew my mind! I was very impressed by their precision in their moves and their groove, essentially. Gotta hand it to them, the boys can dance. Kuddos ruggers! The opening act was my favourite performance of the whole night, hands down. Not forgetting the primary school kids who performed too. They were adorable and yet talented! Well done to the Republic Polytechnic B-Boys. I enjoyed the break-dancing (and eye-feasting) very much. Indeed, Rapture was worthwhile and a night to remember, significant to my JC life.
Congratulations to the Dance Society for organising one hell of a dance concert! Super proud of you guys.
For the benefit of those who were not able to attend Rapture, here is a video for you. Enjoy...

"Baby I ain't even know you could break it down like that, that, that..." -Shawty Get Loose

Sends chills down your spine, doesn't it?

Know this: The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.