Saturday, August 29, 2009

With A Great Big Hug and A Kiss From Me to You

To me, you are the cutest baby alive! (This one is for Abdul Hannan, my 5 year old cousin.)
If I could switch bodies, it would be with yours. (This one is for Rihanna.)
Despite beating up my Idol, I am still a fan of yours. (This one is for Chris Brown.)
I love your cooking, eventhough I don't say it often. (This one is for Mummy Dearest.)
I know I got my 'funny' from you. (This one is for my father.)
I have always liked you. (This one is for that boy I secretly adore.)
I really want to bring back good news for you next year. (This one is for Ms Soh.)
I may not know soccer, but I tune in sometimes just for you. (This one is for Christiano Ronaldo.)
I look forward to you everyday after school. (This one is for the sitcom Friends.)
You are the most adorable old man, ever! (This one is for the Apek who sells newspapers at the Bishan bus-interchange and looks like a baby.)
I cannot imagine you in any other colour but purple. (This one is for Barney.)

I decided to be extra clear in who I am referring to in my post. It seems that some people are taking it upon themselves to make an ass out of you and me. Suddenly, it is all about them. Are you freaking kiddin' me?
There's so much more going on in my life than what is happening between us. Honey, your temper may flare but you just ain't hot enough to be the sun the Earth revolves around.
So I hope this particular post comes in crystal clear to you, the previous 2 posts were NOT intended for you. This, on the other hand, is specially for you. Then again, you probably already think that it is.


...Won't You Say You Love....Me.....Too....?

Know this: The “WALK” lights on Japanese street corners make a chirping sound so that the blind can know when to cross the street. (Eh, we have those in Singapore too!)