Friday, August 21, 2009

You Couldn't Tell Me To My Face

It has come to my attention that just as I am facing a predicament, you are facing a predicament with equal enormity as mine. Similarly, as my problem has very much to do with you (and the others, but mainly you), your problem has very much to do with me too. I see everything and I'm a fervent believer of the theory 'it takes one to know one'. So you may not be aware that I see right through you.
I didn't like the things you said and shared. It crushes me to have to listen and see. I understand your intention. Not a fan of it, but I get it. But my restless mind harps on the question- why?
I know we are never supposed to give up. But in this case, throwing in the towel is necessary. Along with that towel, I am throwing away all the anger, frustration and bitterness derived from this long-drawn predicament of mine. I don't want to be angry at you. It isn't a nice feeling to harbour. It burdens me and I end up feeling depressed.
It has been a struggle going back and forth, but now I've finally decided. I'll make this easier for you (because you certainly haven't and aren't going to make it easier for me). With my problem solved, that is the solution to yours.
For all that I am letting go, I really hope someone (or perhaps 2 people) will get out of this, happy. I, on the other hand, will be just fine.

Know this: Yahoo!- The word was invented by Jonathan Swift and used in his book ‘Gulliver’s Travels’. It represents a person who is repulsive in appearance and action and is barely human.