Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Come with My Own Background Music

Have you ever listened to a particular music while in motion, be it while walking or on the bus, and suddenly there's this rush that overwhelms you and then, before you know it, you're in this little make-believe movie of yours. Well I experience this every single time my MP3 is on. It gives me some sort of confidence to walk, as if I was on a runway or something. Michael Jackson's 'The Way You Make Me Feel' always does the trick! When I'm on the bus, I'll listen to something more mellow, like a ballad, and now my character is leaving her past behind, migrating to some place new, or my character just broke up with her cheating boyfriend who she truly adores. As cheesy or just plain crazy as it may sound, it's actually pretty fun. There's this weird, unexpecting excitement that catches you off- guard almost. Sometimes I find myself smiling to myself. Gosh, talk about happy, huh? I recommend it to everybody really. Life seems sweeter somehow.

By the way, Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus/ Destiny Hope Cyrus is one of the very few teen role models around. So kudos to her! Enjoy... -Hannah Montana with 'If We Were A Movie'




Know this: Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.