Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Search of the Bohemian Sandals

I went to Vivo City yesterday with my dear mother to shop as usual. My mother was looking for an outfit for the fancy dinner she and my father are invited to this Tuesday. I was looking for a pair of Bohemian sandals, which I have desired since I figured that fashion does not always need to hurt. My current shoes are killing me, so I wanted to settle for something a little more comfortable. I went searching for the shoes a few days before but it was in vain. I found the perfect sandal at Charles and Keith in Plaza Singapura, but to my dismay, they had no more stock of my size. But I wasn't going to lose hope just then. I decided that I was going to hunt down for that same sandals of my size or even a better sandal the next day, which was yesterday.
Boy, was I disheartened. I went to every shoe shop there was in Vivo City to Harbourfront and back again for 4 hours straight. Thank God, my mother was patient and was as determined as I was, as I found myself complaining in pain, not her. I fell in love with 6 million sandals but none of them had my size! None. Unbelievable, I thought to myself. When I finally found Charles and Keith in Vivo City, I was so elated as I thought the search was finally over. Unfortunately for me, the sandal I saw in Plaza Sing. was nowhere in sight. I felt like crying.
My mother then decided to go to Ang Mo Kio to meet up with my brother and father to look for my brother's soccer boots, which he bought in the end. Lucky bastard! There, my mother and I decided to continue our search again. But, yup, you guessed it, to no avail.
However, the day was not all bad. I fell in love that day with a boy. The most good- looking boy I ever did see. We met at McDonalds as my family and I ate and he and his friend were looking for seats. When our eyes met, my heart skipped a beat. He totally made my day. They didn't manage to find a place to settle so they left. My family also left as we finished our meal and we bumped into each other. It was magical! I hope I get to see him again. If we are fated, we will soon. Same goes for my Bohemian sandals.

Mother and I



$3 chocolate ice- cream at Harbourfront

Rocking my new Pencil-Skirt Outfit

Check out my new Purse!


Know this: Children spend more time learning about life through media than any other manner. The average child spends approximately 28 hours a week watching television, which is twice as much time as they spend in school.