Sunday, February 10, 2008

So Close Yet So Far

Often I don't get what I truly want. I pretend to be contented but secretly weep inside. I wonder if it was the cause of my wrong doings in my life. Then, I seek forgiveness from the One above for all my sins, eventhough I know I'll still be stuck with what I have anyway. Hopefully I can get I what I truly want the next time, eventhough I never do.
I have faith. I know what I truly want this time. I don't think I can pretend to be contented if I don't get this one this time.
If it's too much to ask for, then at least make it easier for me to accept it.
Please stop playing his songs in the middle of the night just when I'm thinking of him. It's getting too weird.

Know this: Ah Meng, our iconic Orang Utan, passed away yesterday, 8 February 2008 at the age of 50. May she rest in peace.