Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can't Help Myself

This March Holiday is actually packed with assignments, research and upcoming tests. Still, I did not fail to go out every single day since the holiday started! I have not touch any of my assignments (except during the Math bridging). Well, not only did I go out, I shopped too. Yesterday, I went to Vivo City with my family to accompany my sister look for a 'wanted' magazine. During the search, I drifted off with my mother to an accesories shop and purchased a $10.90 pretty little head- band. When my sister found out that the magazine was sold out at One Page, she proposed that we head down th Bugis Junction to continue the search. Again, when the search was no avail, my mother bought me a $33 wallet, which I totally needed because my previous wallet is a total wreck, having lasted 5 years with me through thick, thin, wet and dry! So I spent a close to $45 yesterday but had completed NONE of my assignments. Well done, Rosazlin! What can I say, I just could not help myself. The girl's gotta shop. So today is the day I am going to attempt to complete my homework as much as I possibly can, right after completing this post actually. But afterwards, I want to head down to the stadium to train up my speed again, before I join the rest of the track and field-ers during their training on Monday. But the rain seems merciless. So, wish me luck!

Here are some adventurous pictures I took during my days out. I call it Hat Day!
"I wanna be bad. It makes me look so good."
My sister gets into the craziness too!
My brother the Jester!
Yee-haaaaaaa!
"That-that-that-that don't kill me, can only make me stronger."
The Urban Sombrero Work it girl!
Cikgu Bedah?! I scare myself sometimes.
I feel pretty, all-so pretty.... Boa!
Check out the new head- band.
Pictures wouldn't be possible w/o this guy right here.
(the one on the left, of course!)
I had a blast. Can you tell?
Know this: "Four" is the only number whose number of letters in the name equals the number.