Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting the Ball Rolling

Being a woman of her words, I started on my homework yesterday. I completed a significant amount of work, although there are plenty more to go. Honestly, not that I am trying to point any fingers or anything... but it's all the rain's fault! The heavy rain is really making me lazy and all I really want to do is sleep. Against all odds, I still managed to come out of my laziness and pull it together. I have learnt from experience that the beginning is always the hardest, in whatever that we do, not confining this theory to just studying. Take this whole JC life for example. Making friends and catching up with the curriculum was hard at first, but once we get the ball rolling and get a hang of things, everything is fine.

So yesterday, after completing a portion of my assignments, my family decided to catch a movie, since it was my father's pay day. We headed to Toa Payoh, our usual movie place, but there were no appealing shows to watch and those that were appealing either showed late or were already showing as we spoke. So we decided to head down to Ang Mo Kio Hub to watch a movie there. My parents were queueing up for Step Up 2 The Streets when it flashed on the screens 'Sold Out'. So we ate at McDonalds before heading back to Toa Payoh to watch 10 000BC. Our moods were all down by all the walking and the horrendous weather so we decided to watch any available show. I have to admit, the movie was not half bad! It was different from other movies because it was supposedly a movie about civilisation a long long time ago. Accompanied by witty jokes and romance, the movie was worth the while.
Now it comes the time again for me to hit the books (or tutorials). I really wonder if I will be able to complete all my assignments in time. Well, I guess I will just have to do my best.

Stumbled upon a picture of him not long ago and everytime I surf, it is tempting to go into that page.

Know this: A zebra is white with black stripes.