Monday, March 17, 2008

An Official Beginning

Today is the last day of the March Holidays, which means tomorrow is a school day (doesn't take a genius to know that now does it?). Anyway, tomorrow is more than just a school- day. It is an OFFICIAL school- day, with the tutorials, no more mass lectures in the CC (cultural centre). But with these tutorials, I can interact more with my classmates, one thing that I am ceratinly looking forward to. CCA also starts tomorrow. I went to the stadium with my brother yesterday to time my 100m dash but there was a soccer match last night so the stadium was closed. So I decided to jog at the Bishan Park yesterday. It was a rather short and pathetic run since I haven't ran for so so long. My stamina is at its all- time low. This worries me for the first track and field training tomorrow with the rest. So I really hope they will understand or rather my body could just endure the soreness and chest pains.
I have completed most of my assignments. All except for the 800-word GP essay, which is due on Wednesday. I am starting my research later today. Math Holiday Assignment was utter rubbish, considering I did NONE of the AP-GP questions. But I heard everyone's struggling too, so I expect blanks in the others' foolscap pieces also. All in all, I have completed all that I can and did my best as far as my brain juice could offer.
To sum up, I am really nervous about the track and field training tomorrow, but excited to see who is in that CCA, my holiday assignments are more or less ready for submission, and besides, there is always the ulterior motive for coming to school (am I right, ladies?).
I'll be back soon to update you on how the anticipated official beginning turns out. Hope there are good news to share!
By the way, I cannot wait for this Thursday. Not only is it the last day of school for next week, since Friday is a good Friday, but also my crush Syarif from Sleeq, will be acting on Satu Jam on Suria at 9.30pm. He melts my heart with his good looks and voice. Oh, won't you be mine?

Know this: Bees and dogs can smell fear.