Friday, March 7, 2008

Mixed Feelings

This time, I really am not going to lie. Frankly, this is not working out as easy as I thought it would, since it has been 3 weeks since JC life started. I think I might have started my life in JC with the absolute wrong note. I portrayed myself as the shy and quiet girl, which I don't wish to be perceived as. I was completely overwhelmed with this whole changing- phase that I restrained myself from being 'out there'-- oppression, as they call it. Like I told Nadia, the only one that I can truly confide my anxieties to since she too is experiencing the same thing as I am, that this phase will pass and it will get better. Our friendships with the others will grow stronger and everything will be fine. Sadly, I can't help to realise that that was what I said 2 weeks ago! Nothing is improving and I am severely depressed.
On a lighter note, I joined the Debate/ Oratorical Society in SAJC and wish to run for the Student Council. I have also been selected for the Pre- University Seminar, which consists of a 5- day overnight camp in NTU, during the June holidays.
I also have a crush in school, which only an elite few know of. Honestly, it's the only reason I look forward to coming to school. A- levels are next year, Rosazlin. Priorities, priorities!

I am really looking forward to the Muslim Comm gathering this Saturday! Miss them all loads and loads to catch up on!

Know this: It was my brother's birthday yesterday, 5th March. He is at camp now and I sincerely hope he is having fun!