Monday, March 24, 2008

My Red High Heels

I suddenly have this obsession with Kelly Pickler's new single 'My Red High Heels'. I have never really been a fan of country music, except for Dixie Chicks' 'I'm Not Ready To Make Nice' and Carrie Underwood's 'Before He Cheats'. But this song is another one of my favourites. I really like the chorus, "Imma about to show you just how missing me feels, in my red high heels," although my life is not a reference to that part of the song.. just yet. So check it out on YouTube!
And before I forget, this is my class, 08A04. We could not ask for a better Civics Tutor, Ms Noelle Soh. Zhi Wei's in my class!! The other classmates I have yet to get to know within this 2 years together. We'll be fine. I'll make sure of it.


Know this: A horse can sleep standing up.