Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm doing fine.

I am back after completing a substantial amount of my work. Due to my hectic schedule, I not only have to complete the homework that needs to be handed up the next day, but also those that are due the following day, knowing that I will not be able to complete them on time if I were to wait until the 11th hour. Honestly, I am pretty amazed and impressed with my discipline. So far, I have completed everything that I have planned out to do. I am able to complete things on time and at the same time, ensure they are not done half-heartedly. Yes, I make sure there is quality. Well, nothing is worth doing if you plan not to do it with quality anyway. On the flipside, I have missed all my favourite TV shows, such as Survivor, America's Next Top Model and the various Suria shows. I am not even sure if the episodes are still showing or not! Goodness! But somehow, I find time (and trust me, I literally 'find' it by reviewing my timetable many many times) to catch David Archuleta on American Idol. For those who are unaware, there is a David Archuleta look-alike in SAJC. Looking at that imposter reminds me to watch David Archuleta on AI every Wednesday. So to sum up, I am doing fine!
Anyway, I attended a wedding today. The bride is my second cousin, I think. I don't even know her name, and that is how close we are. But the reason why I went was to meet my grandparents who will be 'balik-ing kampung' soon and I will not see them for quite some time. So here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure, until I return again this Friday or the weekends. Miss me when I'm gone.
For the record, whoever you are, I wish you two the best of luck in your marriage. The food was great and you two looked fant-abulous!

My Uncle, Nenek Gemok and Mommy DearestThe one and only picture I have of the newly weds. Shameless. But they looked great, from where I was.

Atok!! Looking good.
Alfizan is cute! As always.Hakim acts cool. The Ghetto called, they wanted their doo-rag back.
Haziq was not feeling well today.Farihin is too good-looking for his age. He is a charmer.
I just had to take more pictures of him. It was irresistable.Hannan was not feeling well today either. Fever.
After some cheering up, he smiled for me. Ain't he cute?Ain't he really really cute? I love him and miss him already. Hope he gets better soon.

Know this: "Rhythms" is the longest English word without the normal vowels, a, e, i, o, or u.