Saturday, May 24, 2008

Battle of the Davids

David Cook emerged as the champion for this year's American Idol Season 7. He is a great vocalist and has the X-factor, which will take him the distance. I support him whole-heartedly as he does deserve the title. He is good-looking too. His version of Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby" convinced me that he was truly a star. He also has been consistently good throughout. So congratulations to David Cook!
On the flip-side, with every winner, there is a loser. My David Archie, did not reign as the winner. However, his humility and his charming smile have won every girl's heart. But we are certain that this adorable,I mean, 'I-want-to-give-him-a-hug-and-pinch-his-cheeks' adorable boy with his crazy vocals will bring him to his inevitable stardom in the music industry, as they have in the entertainment industry. We love you David Archuleta! You will always be a winner in our hearts.
Without a doubt, it will not be the last we see of them. Till then, I cannot wait. I wish the best of luck to David Cook and David Archuleta.

Here is a video of the newly crowned American Idol, David Cook, performing "Dream Big". Enjoy...


Know this: Absolutely pure gold is so soft that it can be molded with the hands.