Sunday, June 29, 2008

When I Grow Up

If you have been observant enough, you would have noticed a couple of changes I have made to my blog. I just thought that I should make some modification to it. But I could not part with my blogskin because it is too pretty. So I made a minor change only.
The change was inspired by Pussycat Dolls' "When I Grow Up", which I currently am having an intense obsession with. The concept of the song is so original and yet relatable to many, those who aspire for stardom. Finally, a song that does not deal with break-ups and make-ups or love at all. I recommend that you readers check out the song if you have not. Read the lyrics as well and reminisce about your childhood dreams, if it had anything to do with wanting to be famous.
I shall digress. I see the need to write down your resolution on black and white and let the world see it. This is so as to pressure you to live up to your resolution or face judgement by others. So I hereby declare that I will be going on a diet. Nothing severe, just a no-snacks-in-between-meals diet. Do not ask me why, it is just a personal challenge. Certainly, I may not be able to get through with it without some help. So the next time I reach out for a Booster or Mars Bar, yell "Nooooooooooooo!". Wish me luck!

'I see them staring at me
Oh I'm a trendsetter
Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic
I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it'
~ "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls



Know this: 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321