Tuesday, July 8, 2008

College Day 2008

On the 4th of July, SAJC had College Day. I had fun buying things, eating them and people-watch. My girls and I headed to Vivo City after that to kill time. We had plans respectively in the afternoon, so we decided to talk and take pictures meanwhile. I had a blast. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Fezra on Saint's Idol

Shane can sing!

Sinful delights!

Amalina and I


Farina and I

Sakinah the MC!

Because we are just cool like that.

What could possibly be on her mind? Sinister smile.

It cannot get any more candid than this...
Sometimes I think Ms Soh is a real angel. Sneaky Alicia!

A rose for a Ros. And marshmallows for Farina!

At Vivo City

Minah pose to the max.! But I can't help myself.

My rose died not too long ago. It was beautiful while it lasted.



Know this: A language becomes extinct in this world every two weeks.