Monday, July 14, 2008

Keeping You Guessing...

I thought long and hard. I went through it over and over again in my head. I am more careful and observant now. I like what I notice and I am pleased with what I am able to infer from those observations. Of course, these are just observations. Many assumptions I have yet to consider. But for now, I take things at face value. What I see, is what I get.
I would not say that I will not be disappointed if my guesses were wrong. I will be a tad bit affected. But surely I will be fine in a while.
Dear readers, my posts may get a little bit vague. I am not dropping any hints. And I beg that you do not jump into any (ridiculous) conclusions. Keep guessing.

I know you know that I know. And you know that I know that you know. But let us all let it pass.



Alexander Pushkin

I Loved You


I loved you; even now I may confess,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

But do not let it cause you more distress,

I do not want to sadden you again.


Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

I pray God grant another love you so.


It is officially my mother's birthday today. Although we bud heads sometimes, at the end of the day, you always let me win. 'You deserve better, I can be better and I will be better,' taken from the Hancock movie we watched together recently. But it applies. I love you Marky!

Know this: Two out of five people end up marrying their first love.