Monday, July 21, 2008

Everything Is As It Should Be

If seeing is believing, then I am a believer. This was all I have ever wanted. So why did You not show it to me sooner? Fortunately, I can get over this. But what if it was too late? Well that will be a big 'if'. Too big for me to think about. I was like a helpless dog behind the glass watching them pass, wondering why they did not take me home with them. Of course, this is a bad analogy and does not really make any sense. But I really did feel helpless.
I thought long and hard as to why I am not as affected about the situation as I thought I would be. Although I know that this is not how I wanted it to be, I accept it, because I never expect to get everything that I wanted, especially when I know I have not put in any effort to achieve it in the first place. Everything is as it should be. Besides, how can something get broken when it wasn't even there to begin with. I just wish things were simpler for me. I can get over this. Someday.

But I really cannot imagine when.

This song was stuck with me for a while today.


"We can go anywhere, go anywhere..."

Know this: A leech has 32 brains.