Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Little Time Off

Nothing is due urgently tomorrow. So, I have some time to kill. Tomorrow is my A level Mother Tongue listening comprehension. Frankly, I am not really that anxious about it. Maybe towards the last half and hour before the paper. But not right now-- not too soon.
Received all my Common Test results recently. Not too well, I must admit. Let's just say if these results were to be my final year grade, I will be spending an additional year in SAJC. Yes-- that bad! But I decided to take it in my stride and learn from my mistakes. Trust me, the things mentioned during the post-mortem of all the papers could have been much more useful BEFORE the common tests. There were so much vital information that were not taught during our practice papers. But I should not be making excuses. If others were able to do tremendously well, it should not be impossible for me to achieve the same. I will swallow my pride and admit that I screwed up. I live and I learn. Better to mess up now that during the Promotional Examinations, if you ask me. I will work much much harder for that very crucial examination.
Things are improving so much in school. From my CCA to my friends. I am happier now. Life is bringing me bliss. Except the damn results, actually. Putting a damper on things. Other than that, the world is wonderful again, from the skies down to seas. I hope you feel the same way too.

That simple moment made me fall for you all over again.

Know this: The dot that appears over the letter "i" is called a tittle.