Thursday, July 3, 2008

Writings of Life

I changed my blog title yet again, to something more neutral, not revealing too much. I realised that when I changed it the last time round, it was on the basis of spontaneity, a spur of the moment. Hence, irrational. Now that my mind has cleared and I am thinking straight, I am more confident of this one. Indecisiveness, be gone.
Anyway, I am kind of in a pickle right now. I am confused. Only my family understands my current unsettling plight. Everything seems to be pointing to a particular direction. A direction that leads to unthinkable consequences. Do not worry, friends, I am not remotely as stress about this situation as I may lay it out to be. Do not question nor try to sympathize, for it could all be wistful thinking.
My teenage woes are getting more interesting, though at times it may be hard to grapple. We live and we learn. I am glad some things are hard to get. Easiness often deprive us of having some fun.


Do not settle for less. But is he really 'less'?

Know this: The greatest revenge of all is living well.