Monday, August 4, 2008

T.M.I.

Firstly, I would like to extend my greatest apologies for not updating these past few.. weeks? I have been really busy with school. Now that I have some free time, I will post so that your gracious visit will not be in vain.
There is so much to update about, from the Racial Harmony day, to Rapture and to the Open House. And many other things that happened in between. As for studies, I am trying very hard to grapple with all the assignments and manage my time for personal studying. Like everybody else, I am stressed. I know that I have to pull my socks up for the Promotional Examinations, and that I will.
However, I am unable to update about every single event in my life today. Not until the end of the week, in fact. Squeezing everything today will be too much information, anyway.
I plead for your patience and understanding.

You make me smile.

Know this: China has more English speakers than the United States.

No comments: