Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tyra Banks, Watch Out!

Chronic boredom has led me to do just about anything to entertain myself, and in this case you, my fellow readers. After shopping last night, my sister and I decided to snap some shots of me, posing my ass off, if I may add. It was a lot of fun and tiring too. I am glad that I have an equally insane sister to entertain my nonsense. I also decided to explore the wonderful world of Picnik to edit the pictures so they seem more editorial and professional. Modelling is fun, even if it is in the comfort of your own home. So Tyra Banks, watch out! A new supermodel is in town. Delusional, delusional... Say what you want, but Cyndi Lauper says 'Girls just wanna have fun.' Know this: During World War II, the very first bomb dropped on Berlin by the Allies killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.