Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Are You Crazy-Insane, Or Insane-Crazy?

An awfully lazy day today. For some reason. Just one thing leading to another, and before I knew it, it was already 10pm and I have not revised one single shit. I felt guilty for awhile, then I thought about the revision I have done so far and those that I have planned for this week. If my calculation does not fail me, I have a little time to spare. Just a little time I can afford to take a break. Yeah, that will mean a lil more effort the next time I hit the books, to make up for what I could have covered today. Boy am I looking forward to that.
Adopted a 'study smart, rather than a study hard' theory this time round. Not to burn too much midnight oil but to use every other hour of revision wisely and effectively. Quality over quantity, I suppose. Considering there is not much 'quantity' at my current disposal to begin with. I just don't want to burn myself out before the big As, you know. I don't think I'll be productive if I'm dead.
Study sessions at the library have been very fruitful. Able to strike out most of the things on my agenda for that day. Every journey home, I feel so...victorious. So I hope the Prelims turn out well for me. And needless to say the A Levels too.
Anyway, just thought I'd pay this space a visit.
Hope you are having a fantabulous holiday. You should. Oh, nailing a mathematical problem can be quite fun. Successfully drawing a tariff diagram without having to look at the notes can be quite exciting.
Hold up. Me, finding studying fun and exciting? Ok it's official, I am a geek. Save me before I find homework...cool.

Know this: Neutron stars are so dense that a teaspoonful would weigh more than all the people on Earth.

No comments: